воскресенье, 24 октября 2010 г.

Happy days

Here are some pictures from yesterday) Autumn is in the air)

















I've been wearing:
Suede jacket - Laura di Sarpi
Jeans - Zara
Skarf - vintage, was brought from Damascus and belonged to my gramndma since 1960.
Hat - hand-knitted by me
Fingerless gloves - hang-crocheted by me
Tote-bag - hand-painted by me
Canvas sneakers - Seppala


Photos by (c) Irina Nikitina

I've been in love with this place for all of my life. Aspecially the hill with acient windmills - almost all of them are older than 200 years. And a lot of houses are older than 500 years.
And the best thing about this park/museum is that it looks amazing every season))

2 комментария:

  1. Very nice! Your outfit looks so cozy yet stylish. I like the pure cream of the scarf and the rich blacks against the gold leaves, grey houses, blue sky. And what a great history for the scarf!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you)) I love this outfit - it really is very cozy, and at the same time I feel pretty and nicely dressed)
    As for a scarf - I have the identical one (blue), the twin brother to this cream one)) My grandmother had some awesome stuff, I'm so happy that my mother took such a good care of grandmother's clothes.

    ОтветитьУдалить