суббота, 22 января 2011 г.

And she's in your house made of gingerbread...






Jeans - Mavi
Black and white stripped top - Marks and Spenser (not visible on pictures)
Sweater - thrifted (it was kind of an impulsive purchase - I really liked how bright it is, just what I needed to cheer me up)
Boots - vintage (the warmest and the most coziest pair of boots I've ever had)
Earings and ring - handmade, from my shop Antares Flower Buttons

These pictures were taken almost two weeks ago, but with all this craziness - broken laptop, broken desktop computer and Ira, who's holding my pictures hostage - I can show them only now. I still don't have pictures from previous days, so I'm posting everything without order (it's so against my nature)))
I was dressing up every day for more than a week (for a girl who works from home and can live in her pijamas or cut off jeans shorts + t-shirt splashed with paint it huge), and I still can show you only the day I was back in jeans! C'est la vie))) I hope no one minds me wearing jeans again (except me))

5 комментариев:

  1. lovely outfit :)

    first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. crystal glamour, well, thanks, but it's only for USA and Canada, so...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans if they look as good as yours! Those earrings rock! xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Vintage Vixen, thanks) I';m trying not to wear jeans too often - I might end up living in them. Again))

    Daisymay, yeah, I love this sweater. It's wery cozy, but also bright and optimistic)

    ОтветитьУдалить