- short work-day and long weekend - it's Easter week in Ukraine, so we are working till 4 today and then we have 3 days off. So I'm so happy - finally I'll caught up on some sleep))
- evening at Murakami with my good friends - sushi and Japanese noodles, yes))
- my new black pumps - if next week's gonna be a little warmer, I'm gonna finally wear them)
- new dresses - light and lovely.
- my handmade jewelry is on sale at the handmade fair right now.
- I have a few good books to read, for example the second part of Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy.
all pictures are taken by me
So, life is actually good right now - and it doesn't matter that I've broke the last big cup I own this morning. It was great and tall, and I've bought it almost 3 years ago in Starbucks in Moskow. My favorite mug, you are already missed.
But stilll - super excited. And want to go dancing today, after sushi)))
Have a nice day, friends) And happy Easter to everyone)