пятница, 22 апреля 2011 г.

Take Me on the Floor

Things I'm super excited about today:

- short work-day and long weekend - it's Easter week in Ukraine, so we are working till 4 today and then we have 3 days off. So I'm so happy - finally I'll caught up on some sleep))
- evening at Murakami with my good friends - sushi and Japanese noodles, yes))
- my new black pumps - if next week's gonna be a little warmer, I'm gonna finally wear them)

- new dresses - light and lovely.

- my handmade jewelry is on sale at the handmade fair right now.
- I have a few good books to read, for example the second part of Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy.

all pictures are taken by me

So, life is actually good right now - and it doesn't matter that I've broke the last big cup I own this morning. It was great and tall, and I've bought it almost 3 years ago in Starbucks in Moskow. My favorite mug, you are already missed.
But stilll - super excited. And want to go dancing today, after sushi)))
Have a nice day, friends) And happy Easter to everyone)

2 комментария:

  1. You'll need third part of the Millenium Saga soon! ;) You'll know when you'll reach the end. :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ginta, actually, I've already seen the movies (I usually like to read the book first, but my friend suggested to watch the first movie, so I've changed my usual routine)).
    But I think I liked first movie and first book more, than the second...

    ОтветитьУдалить