четверг, 14 июля 2011 г.

To whom it may concern

I'm leaving for open air festival today, and I'm so incredibly stressed out. This last couple of days were so chaotic - I've had tons of work both on my day job, and with freelance projects. Last night I was translating a documentary about Madonna till 3 a.m. And today I I had to wake up at 7 a.m. to pack my backpack. I'm pretty sure I forgot something really, really important and I'm gonna regret not taking my mom's vintage red dress (I'm crying inside, seriously), but I had to work with very limited packing space. And I had to leave so many cute boho dresses, skirts and pieces of jewelry((( It's not like I can wear them everyday, and ethnic festival would've been a perfect oppotunity. Well, I plan to dress up, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want to wear all the stuff I left at home. Oh, love for fashion vs. practical packing - always a struggle)
Here are few pictures of the last year festival. I plan on painting up some totes this year too)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I'm working))
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I'm gonna come back on Monday. Bye-bye, have an awesome weekend, guys)

4 комментария:

  1. Have fun at the festival! Kick back and relax!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. great painting, yuo must be an artist, good job

    HS

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Veshoevius, thank you)) The festival was amazing)))

    Jazzy E (hivenn), thanks))

    HS, thank you so much! No, I'm not an artist, I just love to pain))

    ОтветитьУдалить