Better late then never)))
1. What part of the world do you blog from?
I blog from Kyiv (Kiev), the capital of Ukraine. It's a beautiful, more 1500 - years old city with very impressive history, located in Eastern Europe.
2. If you had to describe the overall mode of dress for where you live what would you say?
3. Do you fit in with the status quo around you or do you break the mold?
I think city vise I blend in into eclectic crowd just fine. As for my friends and colleagues - I do think I'm breaking mold a little. I just love to dress up not only on occasions, but each and every day.
4. If you have lived or traveled to another part of the country/world did your clothing choices evolve?
As an adult I've never lived anywhere but Kyiv. But as a young child I've relocated for a few years to Jaromer in Chech Republic,where my parents worked then. I was 4 years old, but I do remember how I came there with my grandma and grandpa for the first time. When my dad saw me, he took me to the nearest clothes shop, bought me new t-shirt, pants, cardi and shoes, and the old ones put into the trash can on the central square)) Yeah, my grandma, very excentric old lady, was dressing me weirdly and thought that shoes with holes in them were good for a kid)))
5. If you had to describe your style by naming a specific city, what would you be? I'd like to be London or New York. But I have no idea how to describe my style. I am very eclectic dress vise - I love to try on new things and trends and to push myself to be more open and experiment more with my clothes.