вторник, 2 августа 2011 г.

Monday Fashion Inspiration - Charlotte Riley

Monday fashion inspiration on Tuesday)
Today I want to write a little about beautiful, talented and very stylish actress Charlotte Riley. I loved her in The Take, even in DCI Banks (the show itself is incredibly bad written, but Charlotte was amazing - she made her character very conflicted, interesting and captivating in a weird dark way), but especially in Wuthering Hights. And the fact that she've met her love on the set... Well, it's like a happy ending to this dark story.
I don't know, who's Charlotte stylist is, if there is one, but nevertheless - she always looks amazing. Her very feminine, beautiful, always recognizable style is a true pleasure to watch. I actually think, that when Antonia Thomas appeared on, I believe, BAFTAs in that cute dress with full patterned skirt, my first thought was: "Oh, this dress is so Charlotte!".

61174286

Beautiful and elegant garden party dress.

inception premiere 2 080710

This one is actually my favorite. Beautiful top, polka-dotted princess skirt - amazing. I die for this dress (and I have to stop watching The Rachel Zoe Project)))

charlotte-riley-509053l-719x1024 (563x802)

Simple and elegant.

6 (563x830)

Such a pretty little outfit! I'm in love with the pattern on the top.


Charlotte Riley attends the after party on Press Night for The Fantasticks at the London Transport Museum, London, England on 9th June 2010. (Credit should read: Dan Wooller/wooller.com). Paid use only. No Syndication

Stripes + red shoes - what's not to like?)

What I also like about Charlotte is that she also really good at creating smart casual and every day outfits. Being a pattern girl myself I usually look at her pictures with hearts in my eyes. Tartan, stripes, houndstooth, tall boots, chunky scarfs - so pretty.

9 (563x786)

09-19-10 Vancouver, Canada..Exclusive: Actor Tom Hardy, his girlfriend Charlotte Riley and a friend enjoying the day in Vancouver, Canada. The group had lunch at Cafe Crepe before catching the movie 'Eat, Pray, Love' and finishing up with some window shop

9 (563x374)

tom-hardy-jack-reacher-premiere-with-charlotte-riley-03 (563x934)

004 (563x844)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий