воскресенье, 11 декабря 2011 г.

{outfit post (sort of) - tequila party}

A month ago we've had a Mexican party in our office - the whole day of costumes, dancing and playing 'mafia')) So, here we are)

9

I'm wearing:

Skirt - no brand, bought at Metro (also posted here)
Top - Pimkie
Belt - thrifted

Aztec print shawl - thrifted (I can't believe I was so lucky - I've found it in a huge pile just two days before the party))

Hat - my boss'
Boots - thrifted
Poppy earrings - bought at the handmade fair.
Wooden neclaces worn as bracelets - bought at the open-air festival.


I've also brought tons of clothes and jewelry for my coworkers - I think I do have too much of both)

5

8
Playing 'mafia' around our improvised fire)
4

3

2

1

4 комментария:

  1. Welcome back, it's been ages. I love your Mexican look, so pretty on you. x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. hahaha that is too funny, especially the guy with the fake mustache, I'm curious, was there anyone from Mexican background? =D Looks like you had fun, the shawl is very pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить